On this year’s Computex show, Antect introduced several new very fancy looking cases of the renowned Antec Performance One Series as well as a new line of Gold-certified power supplies.
The P8 will offer a sleek and stylish design combined with excellent cooling performance.
The mid-tower is:
- with dimensions of 443 mm x 210 mm x 470 mm (L x W x H) and is compatible with motherboards with dimensions according to the micro ATX / ATX/ ITX standards and supports VGA cards with up to 390 mm lenght.
- P8 supports features 2 x 3.5″ HDD drive cages, with up to 4 x 2.5″ SSD drive cages and up to 7 x PCI-expansion slots.
- The enclosure’s thought-out cooling system offers two pre-installed 120 mm white LED fans installed on the front panel and one pre-installed 120 white LED fan installed on the rear panel.
- P8 is equipped with a tempered glass panel on the side and has space for optional three 120 mm fans on the top panel.
- The case offers enough space to install a 280 mm radiator on top, a 360 mm radiator in the front and a 120 mm radiator in the rear.
- The mid-tower is rounded up by HD audio jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, Power On/Off buttons and the white LED Antec logo at the front panel, and last but not least, removable dust filters on the front, top and bottom of the case.
On the other hand Antec P110 Luce will allow additional light options to light up the hardware inside the case and is:
- with dimensions of 489 mm x 230 mm x 520 mm (L x W x H) and features a tempered glass panel on the side.
- The chassis is made of 1mm+0.8mm steel & ABS and the front panel is made of anodizing aluminium & ABS.
- Antec P110 Luce delivers space for up to 4 x 3.5″ HDDs and up to 6 x 2.5″ SDD as well as 8 x expansion slots.
- The P110 Luce will be a host for VGA cards with maximum length of up to 390mm.
- The front bezel offers access to 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI for VR device, Audio In/Out and a RGB LED control switch.
And last but not least Antec P110 Silent focuses on the renowned Antec Quiet Computing features with noise-dampening double-layered panels for whisper-quiet performance. The chassis is made of 1mm+0.8mm steel & ABS.
The company is also unveiling some novelties at the show – e.g. a new line of Gamer-orientated, Gold-certified power supplies with state-of-the-art technology for the most demanding gaming challenges.