Silencio 652 is the new addition to Cooler Master’s Silent Series cases. It is a mid-tower case constructed from polymer and steel that offers very clean design and comes in Midnight Black color only. The case also has noise cancelling capabilities that would appeal to all those of us who don’t really bear noises.
On the cooling side there are many options according to Cooler Master’s information and two fans come pre-installed.
- Top: 180/200mm fan x 1, or 120/140mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Front: 180mm fan x 2 (one installed; 700 RPM, 20 dBA),or 120/140mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Rear: 120mm fan x 1 (installed; 1200 RPM, 17 dBA)
- Side: 180/200mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Bottom: 120/180mm fan x 1 (optional)
- HDD cage: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
There are also four removable dust filters – on the top, bottom, front and side panels. Inside the case the story continues – you can fit 120mm/240mm radiators at the top, rear and front. This case supports microATX and ATX motherboards. On the top I/O panel you can find two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, SD card reader (Class 10) and standard audio and mic 3.5mm jacks. Expansion slots are: three 5.25″ drives, 7+1 and a total of 9 HDDs or 10 SSDs can be placed in Silencio 652.
Speaking of size and tech specs, Silencio 652 measurements are – 220 x 507 x 508.6 mm and weight – 10.4 kg. CPU Coolers up to 168mm in height and GPU’s up to 423mm in length can be installed.