Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh White is definitely a pure piece of art designed to allow easy disassembly since all of the panels can be taken off and to be ideal for all CaseModders looking to paint their PC.
MasterCase H500P Mesh White itself is middle tower with dimensions of 544(D) x 242(W) x 542(H) mm made of steel body, steel panel combined with Light Grey Tinted tempered Glass and plastic exterior combined with mesh on the front to deliver mind blowing design.
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P is engineered to support:
- Motherboards according to the Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (support upto 12″ x 10.7″) standarts
- Up to 7 expansion slots + 2 additional expansion slots wich support vertical graphics card installation for VGA showing off.
- ATX PS2 located on the bottom with PSU cover for cleaner build
- CPU cooler with maximum height of 190mm
- GPU with maximum length of 412mm
- 2 x 2.5″ / 3.5″ SSD or HDD internal drives
- 2 x 2.5″ SSD internal drives, while the drive bay support up to 5 drives
- RGB Controler and 1 to 3 splitter cable for RGB LED fans
On the front side of the top panel there are 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio), Power and reset buttons and the activity LEDs.
With these dimensions the case has enough clearance to provide support for a wide range of water cooling products which includes:
- Watercooling radiators with dimensions of 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm with maximum thickness clearance 55mm could be installed on the top panel
- Watercooling radiators with dimensions of 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm could be installed on the front panel
- Watercooling radiators with dimensions of 120mm, 140mm could be installed on the rear panel
On the other hand the case can be a host for:
- 2 x 200 x 25mm RGB fans, which are pre-installed on the front panel working at maximum 800 revolutions per minute. These two fans could be swapped with up to 3 x 120/140mm fans, which are not included in the package.
- 1 x 140 x 25mm fan pre-installed on the rear panel working at maximum 1200 revolutions per minute
- 2 x 200 x 25mm or 3 x 120/140mm fans on the top panel, which are not included in the package
The MasterCase H500P Mesh White is expected to be available on the market from 1st of March , 2018 for a MSRP of €159.99.
For more details regarding the product visit the official web page of the company by clicking here.