By being part of the series, both of the 140 x 25mm fans are obliged to cover some performance standards and feature the specific for the series technologies and that includes:
- Quad Air Inlet™ system, which offers four symmetrically placed aerodynamic air inlet on each side of the frame that allows for extra air intake. The additional airflow allows the QF Series fan to have a higher air output volume for its fan diameter, which equals lower temperatures of the CPU heatsink and more air exchanged for the system itself.
- The patented Cryorig’s HPLN™ (High Precision Low Noise) PWM bearing system, made to offer stable and precise rotation eliminating excess vibration and noise, which when combined with the Cryorig’s build in on each corner of the frame rubberized Vibration Absorbers will provide the ultimate low noise operation.
- The integrated PWM regulation, which provides ultra wide range of RPM settings, which further allows users to fine tune their fan speed directly through mainboard bios settings
Currently the QF140 is offered in two versions:
- QF140 SILENT made to operate at 200 ~ 1000 ±10 % revolutions per minute range, providing airflow level of 42.1 CFM, static pressure level of 1.06 mmH2O at noise level range of 9 ~ 19.5 dBA.
- QF140 PERFORMANCE made to operate at 600 ~ 1850 ±10 % revolutions per minute range, providing airflow level of 128 CFM, static pressure level of 2.12 mmH2O at noise level range of 13 ~ 38 dBA.