NZXT Phantom 630 is made of steel chassis and plastic parts with dimensions of 245mm(W) x 627mm(H) x600mm(D) with overall weight of 12.3kg. According to the manufacturer the model is suitable for motherboards with dimensions according to the standards ATX, micro ATX and XL-ATX.
NZXT Phantom 630 can hold up to 4 x external 5,25″ bays plus 6 x 3.5″ bays inside 3 HDD brackets all fully modular and 2 x 2.5″ behind the motherboard.
Apart from that all of the I/O ports are based on the front-left side of the top panel and offers:
- 1 x Audio/Mic
- 2 x USB 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.0
- SD Card reader with SDHC and SDXC support
- I/O panel LEDs on and off
- Single channel 30W fan controller with 3 steps
The cooling of the case and future installed parts inside of it is done by:
- front panel: 1 x 200mm(included) or 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm fans
- top panel: 2 x 200mm(1 included) or 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm fans
- side panel: 1 x 200mm(included) fan
- rear panel: 1 x140(included) or 120mm fan
- bottom panel: 2 x 120 or 2 x 140mm fans
- HDD: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm fans