Raijintek Agos is offered as two versions – black model and white model. Both of them are made of SPCC with 0.55mm thickness with dimensions of 200 x 460 x 490 mm and overall weight of 5.9 kg.
Raijintek Agos is made to be compatible with motherboards according to the ATX, MicroATX standards and can be a home for up to 3 external 5.25″ and 6 internal 3.5″ or 6 internal x 2.5″ bays. Apart from that there are 7 PCI slots with tool-less design and a bottom power supply position. All of the I/O ports, which are 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0, 1 x HD Audio, are located on the right/top side of the front panel.
- 2 x Water Pipe Holes
- 1 x 120mm pre-installed fan behind the front panel. One optional fan could be installed behind the front panel
- 1 x 120mm pre-installed fan on the back panel
- 2 x 140mm fans or 240mm radiator on the top panel. The fans and the radiator are optional and not included in the package
- 1 x 120mm optional fan on the bottom panel
- 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm optional fans on the left and right panels, which are not included in the package.
And here is the official video released from the company: