BD28 is a Mid-Tower case with dimensions of 480 x 235 x 460 mm and weighs approximately 6.5 kg. It offers great customization, because of the color availability – Red, Green, Blue and Gunmetal gray. The color versions are associated with the LED fans, power LED and the motherboard plate. The Gunmetal gray option comes only with Blue LED fans and blue power LED, the MB plate is also gray. Every case is equipped with an acrylic window on the left side panel, so that the color scheme could be easily seen and admired.
|Green version||Gunmetal gray version|
|Blue version||Red version|
Sharkoon’s BD28 offers good cooling capability out of the box:
- Front panel 1x 120 mm LED fan (pre-installed) + 1x 120 mm fan (optional)
- Rear panel 1x 120 mm LED fan (pre-installed)
- Top panel 2x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm or 1x 180 mm fan(s) (optional)
Also, expandability is taken into account –
- two 5.25″ drive bays (external), 1 mounting adapter for 2.5″ and 3.5″ HDD/SSD included
- four 2.5″ HDD/SSD bays (rail type) with removable design
- three 3.5″ HDD bays (rail type)
- one 2.5″ HDD/SSD bay (screw type)
The case supports graphic cards up to 415mm (if middle HDD cage is removed), max CPU cooler height of 179mm and max PSU length of 300mm. On the front I/O panel you will find two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two audio ports.