Silverstone is back in the small form factor PC case game by releasing a new case that can be used both vertically and horizontally: the RVZ03. RVZ03 is the first case from the series to feature an RGB LED strip; in the same fashion, it is the first to fully support AIO liquid cooling. Not to mention that it also supports graphics cards up to 13 inches (330mm), which is enough clearance for most high end cards. Due to enthusiast graphics cards being big and heavy,Silverstone added their own support bay.
Now lets get more technical. Included in the case, is a light strip control box that customises your RGB light strip to your liking. For those who want easier customisation, the light control box includes a set of modes.(listed below)
- Single colour mode：OFF > white > red > blue > green > light green > light blue > purple > single colour breathing
- Single colour breathing mode：white > red > blue > green > light green > light blue > purple > gradient mode
- Gradient mode：breathing gradient > colour gradient > OFF
- Sequence：OFF > single colour mode > single colour breathing mode > gradient mode > OFF
- Press for 3 sec to turn off light at any time, lightly press again to resume operation mode prior to turn off.
Unlike other cases this only supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards. Furthermore there are three fan slots, two of which already have 120 mm fans out of the box. These fans have a maximum speed of 1500 RPM and total dbA level of 18. In advance Silverstone has also added a custom riser card for anyone looking to install an adaptor card.
The front I/O features two USB 3.0 ports,an audio and a microphone jack. More importantly the dimensions of the case are 382 (W) x 105 (H) x 350 (D) mm, otherwise 14 liters of internal space. Lastly, it sports 4 x 2.5” slots which can accommodate four SSDs or two HHDs.
For looks Silverstone went with a more dark and modern approach,using steel for the chassis and plastic for the outer shell and panels. Consequently causing the case to weigh about 4.05 kg.
If you were to buy this case what would you use it for?
Write your answers in the comment section below and post them.