Cryorig made their first attempt at funding this project 2 years ago, but unfortunately fell short of their initial goal. Furthermore losing their confidence on this case. Nonetheless their idea was good and the computer enthusiast community where quick to approve of this and depending on the circumstances, they helped Cryorig advertise and ”hype” the rest of the media. With the positive feedback they received from this campaign Cryorig was convinced this was a good project. So they went on to present it. Once in Computex 2015 and another time in Computex 2016. These two presentations were a success and for that reason they announced it would be going on sale in the latter par of 2017. Moreover the case is currently available for pre-order, however shipping to the following countries: USA, Japan and Taiwan will start as of the 5th of December and global shipping will commence by 2018.
-Also this case will be retailing at 299USD(pre-order here: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF6HJ9814&ignorebbr=1 )
Knowing all this, we can now take a short look at the specifications.
- Case Dimensions (H x W x D): 142 x 570 x 310 mm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX
- Power Supply support: SFX, SFX-L
- Drives: 1 x 3.5” HDD and 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- Front ports: 2 x USB 3.0 (internal 20pin plug) and 3.5 mm Audio in/out ports.
- Power button: Premium-grade button
- Material: 2 mm aluminum, anodized sandblasted exterior
- Colors: Anodized silver exterior
- Internal Lian-Li PCI-E 3.0 x16 compatible Riser Card
- PSU- 24pin and 8pin extension cable included
- 92 mm System Fan included
Now what about its compatibility?
- Note: Some heatsinks will also fit if used with a thinner fan
- Max. height 48 mm
Hard Disk Drives
- 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD in drive bay
- 1 x 3.5″ HDD/SSD in drive bay
- Max. Width: From bottom of PCI-E slot to top: 134 mm
- Max. Height: 40 mm (Dual Slot PCI-E)
- Max. Length: 280 mm
- SFX and SFX-L
Memory Max. Height
- 52 mm
**Equally important is to mention that the case only supports monitors with up-to 15kg of weight!!
In conclusion this case is pretty good for those who seek minimalism and compactness. Anyways, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us whatever ti is. By using the comment section below!